Wednesday, December 11, 2013
Holiday Gift Guide: for her
I put together a few little gift guides this year that I'll be sharing over the next few days. The first one is for her, but is pretty much the things on my wish list. Trying to make it easy for my husband:)
1. If you're going to wear sweatpants, they might as well be cute and comfy.
2. For those that may have to endure a long and cold winter, this slouchy beanie might make them feel better about it.
3. I don't wear a lot of jewelry these days, but sometimes it's nice to add something small and simple to your look like this feathered ring.
4. I've been a fan of Max Wanger and his photography for quite some time now and would love one of his prints in my home like this one.
5. You can never have too many scarves and I'm really liking the southwestern trend. This scarf would be so cute with a basic tee and jeans.
6. Because everyone could use a classic brown bag. I really like this one.
7. We've been entertaining a lot lately and it would be nice to give my flatware a little update to this set.
8. After seeing this amazing J.Crew shoot in the country I became hooked on the idea of getting a pair of new balance sneakers.
9. I've been wanting to enliven our meals a bit and I think this cookbook will definitely help in that area.
10. If I were to ever have a sweater that I had to wear everyday, this would be it.
Stay tuned for more gift guides. To see some of my gift ideas from previous years click here.
Labels: gift guide