PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Baby favorites


Now that Lucas is 4 months old I thought I would share some of my favorite baby items. Since this is my second baby, it has been nice knowing what to get and what I really don't need. However, with new baby items constantly coming out, there are a few new items I've found and grown to love.


1. These Mustela Wipes are the best wipes. They are a little more expensive, but I like to use them when my babies are newborns because their skin is so delicate. Once my babies get older I switch to these.

2. When I opened my shop, my goal was to create playful and modern patterns for babies and kids. After going through one baby boy, I know it can be difficult to find cute and comfy baby clothes for boys. These baby leggings are gender neutral and made out of organic cotton so they are super soft.

3.  I love well made toys for babies. This little rattle is adorable. It's made from wood and it even makes a little sound when you shake it. Lucas is mesmerized by it.

4. Will was first introduced to Sophie the Giraffe when he was a baby and loved holding and chewing on it. Since Lucas' favorite thing to do right now is suck on his fists, we thought it would be appropriate to pass it down to him. Plus, I love seeing Lucas use something that was once Will's. I guess I'm a little sentimental like that.

5. My friend recently introduced me to these Indestructibles books and I think they are genius. They're called Indestructibles because they are rip proof, chew proof, nontoxic and you can even wash them!

6. I am such a fan of these swaddle blankets. They are seriously amazing if you're baby likes to be swaddled. Many times I have wrapped Lucas in this swaddle blanket and he calms down and has an easy time going to bed at night. Plus, the velcro makes it really hard for the baby to get out.

7.  I used the aden + anais blankets with Will and now with Lucas, but I recently discovered the aden + anais burpy bibs. I use them as burp cloths, but you can also snap them to use as a bib as well and they are really absorbent which is great for babies that spit up a lot.

8. I recently got this Skip Hop Duo diaper bag. You know I love a good stripe pattern, plus it goes with everything and was less than $100!


9. This organic cotton blanket I got because the colors pretty much sold me, but it is so soft and is used as a background when I take a picture of Lucas each month.

10. I like to have somewhere to lay down the baby when I'm not holding him and this bear blanket, that was given to us as a gift, is so soft, and Lucas will sometimes fall asleep on his own while on it (I said "sometimes").

11.  I got this stroller before Will was born and am now using it for Lucas. It was a bit of an investment, but it has been one of my favorite baby items, mostly because we go a lot of places and also because the bassinet has been used as our baby's bed for the first few months. I also love that you can add an additional seat to make it into a double stroller. For traveling, we mostly use this stroller just because it's smaller and more lightweight.

What are some of your favorite baby items?
 

No comments: