PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, August 30, 2012

DIY Studded Flats

Studs are showing up on everything this fall, so I thought it would be fun to add a few studs to the back of some ballet flats. By adding just a few, they are still simple in the front, but fun in the back. Plus, you can't go wrong with navy and gold, it's such a classic combination.

I got my studs from here and used the Gold 7mm ones. I needed 50 for the design I did. 
The ballet flats are from Target and can be found in stores now.

 1. Lay out your pattern.

 2. Apply small amount of glue on stud, and I mean small or else it will show on your shoe. 

 3. Apply studs onto the shoe starting in the middle and working your way out.


Let them dry and they are ready to wear.

3 comments:

buddhenrie said...

This is a cool DIY. Nice job.

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Awesome diy!!

Unknown said...

GREAT diy. I am loving the studs...about to release another stud DIY as well ;).

cheers.