PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, March 22, 2013

DIY Floral Pocket Tee


I'm not one to be short on gray t-shirts in my closet and thought it would be fun to add a little floral pocket to one of them after seeing this pin on Pinterest. Find out how to make your own after the jump.


You will need a t-shirt, a small scrap of floral fabric (I chose a knit so it wouldn't fray), scissors, and needle and thread (or a sewing a machine).


Cut out your pocket to whatever size you want (mine is about the size of a post-it note).


Place your pocket on the t-shirt and I really recommend trying on the t-shirt when you do this for the best placement.


Sew around the two sides and the bottom. I chose to use a sewing machine and just used a basic straight stitch.


And that's it. Pretty simple.


2 comments: