PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, April 25, 2014

Weekend No. 17

Happy Friday friends. What are you up to this weekend? I'm finishing up the final designs for a few new patterns coming to my shop this summer (including this pineapple pattern). I can't wait to show you more. Will is back into swim lessons and after our trip to Mexico I can't believe how much he has already improved. Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Here are a few links from this week.

Love these pictures of Will and Kate (and George too)!

Adorable clothes for little ones.

Puts things into perspective especially if you're having a bad day (via Cup of Jo)

Love this  nail color for spring.

This entry makes me want to paint my front door.

Cute and fun coloring book for kids (or adults:)

Whale piggy bank

Mother's Day gift idea.

A stranger captures photos of a proposal. So sweet.

Prettiest dress

It's tulip season!
   

No comments: