PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, April 12, 2013

Weekend


We are still buried in snow here in Minneapolis, but I'm hoping that the sun will start shining soon because we are dying to get outside. I hope you have a great weekend. Here are some of my favorite links lately...

These seem perfect for today since it's national grilled cheese day, plus more ideas

Cute (and affordable) dress for spring

Excited to try making these

Amazing (and kid friendly) home

how to wear brogues this spring

super easy way to style your hair

These look amazing (and healthy)

What a transformation

Brass is making a comeback.

Will would love one of these

I've also started a Spring 2013 shopping board where I have been and will continue to post some of my favorite finds for spring and summer. You can find it here.

No comments: