PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, May 14, 2012

Trend No. 1: Tropical Prints

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 
Happy monday! The weather has been amazing here lately, it really has been the most perfect Spring. I thought it would be fun to do a round up over the next couple of weeks of some trends I've been seeing for Spring and Summer, starting with tropical prints. I have to admit I was a little skeptical of this trend at first because it reminds me of men's hawaiian shirts, but I think with the right pieces you can make it look much more sophisticated.

What do you think, is this a trend you would try?
 

4 comments:

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

So pretty. Love that bottom top!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Love #4!!

Lacy in the Sky with Diapers said...

Love that shirt #4! I think I need it!

Emilie said...

Liked the cheap designer dress no 3 so much. A skin colored flat and a small drop type earring would be my style statement.