PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, May 17, 2012

5 Ways to Mix Patterns: Week 4

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8
For a bold pair of animal print jeans like these I like a contrast by pairing them with a pastel stripe t-shirt, plus I'm super into mixing black and pastels right now. I think leopard print works as a neutral and can be worn with so many different items. I actually have these jeans (and have probably worn them one too many times), but it has surprised me how many things actually look good with them.

Sorry for my absence lately, things have been crazy busy with projects I'm working on as well as some travel planning. If you follow on instagram you may have seen that my husband and I are heading to Russia and Amsterdam this summer. I'm super excited!  Next week I've got some good things planned including some maternity style tips (as requested) and a little DIY project.
 

No comments: