PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, April 26, 2012

5 Ways to Mix Patterns: Week 1

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
I'm excited to announce my new fashion challenge for the blog: Pattern Mixing. Since there are so many patterned pieces in fashion right now, I thought now would be the perfect time to share some ideas and tips. Every week for the next 5 weeks I will show a new way to mix patterns together in one outfit (you may be familiar with the chambray challenge I did a couple of weeks ago).

I decided to start pretty basic for the first look. Pairing a striped t-shirt with a floral scarf is an easy way to jump right in and start mixing.
 

4 comments:

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Ali, love love love this outfit, would wear it right this second! ;)

opportunityknits said...

I like your 5 ways posts!

Jaime said...

Love the combination of color, texture and style.

Karissa Kay said...

i love this! way cute!