PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, April 26, 2013

Weekend


Spring has finally arrived. I thought I would never be able to say that. It's supposed to hit 70 this weekend which means lots of time outside. What are you up to this weekend? We're heading to a birthday party tomorrow and tonight a bunch of my girlfriends are going to a yoga class and getting some thai food. Hope you have a good one.

Here are some links I'm liking...

Solution if you're in a jeans and t-shirt rut

Planning to make some of this

Love this simple DIY

A dreamy housewarming party

What type of pinner are you?

Great color for spring

Love this black and white top

A good reminder

This book makes me hungry
   

1 comment:

Natasha said...

I'm supposed to be busy packing, but Saturday is almost over and I haven't started yet.