1. idiom bangle Kate Spade - I’d love to collect these in all different colors and stack them up my wrist. I love the clever and subtle phrase engraved on the inside. Kate is so witty!
2. iced toddy Amazon - I’m saving tons of $$ by skipping my trip to the coffee shop and cold brewing my own coffee for a cool and tasty treat this summer.
3. park bench fedora Madewell - I can’t live without a hat this summer. Not only super chic, but also so functional to keep the sun’s rays off of my fair skin!
4. red adirondack chairs World Market - We just bought these for our backyard and are loving turning it into an outside oasis complete with a big bulb strand of lights hanging from the trees!
5. pintuck bedding West Elm - We received this bedding in ivory as a wedding gift last year. I love the neutral tones and how it's full of body and texture. It's so fun to swap out pillows and accessories by the season.
6. printed scarf JCrew - I’m on the plane all the time. I always pack a scarf that doubles as a blanket for the icy cold AC and a cute accessory when I step off the plane.
Thanks for sharing your favorite items Katelin!