This week's feature is the beautiful Kirsten Krason of 6th Street Design School. Kirsten is an interior designer and really has an eye for transforming a space. I have been a long time follower of her blog and ran into her while I was in Utah a few weeks ago at Anthropologie. She is as adorable in person as she is on her blog. She has great taste, and I love her use of bright colors and bold patterns. I asked her to share some of her favorite items at the moment.
1. buckthorn berry necklace Anthropologie - I've been eying this necklace ever since I first saw it at the store. It's beautiful! I just love the colors.
2. navy canvas women's classics TOMS - I love Toms and navy is my favorite color!
3. kate spade thank you notes Kate's Paperie - I love pretty stationary and I am writing thank you notes all the time. These cards would be perfect!
4. bamboozled graduated necklace Kate Spade - This necklace would look good with anything!
5. tortoise lamp Jonathan Adler - If I had all the money in the world I would totally buy this lamp. I'm obsessed with it.
6. perfect shirt in wild ikat JCrew - I love how graphic and yet pretty this shirt is.
7. oversize white wall clock West Elm - I really want this clock for my master bedroom. It's so cool!
Thanks Kirsten! To see more of Kirsten's design ideas check out her blog: 6th Street Design School
Also, today is the last day to enter the Summer GIVEAWAY.