PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 6, 2014

Weekend

Happy friday friends! It finally feels like summer here and we have been outside nonstop. We also took little Lucas on his first bike ride and I can't get the image of his little smile out of my head. Tomorrow we are having a birthday party for Will's friends. We are taking them on a dinosaur scavenger hunt! Hope you have a nice and relaxing weekend.

A few of my favorite links lately...

Are you into the indigo trend? cool DIY picnic blanket

Summer dinner idea and food photography at its finest.

Pretty summer skirt.

Are you an introvert or extrovert? I think I lean more toward introvert.

A water bottle that reminds you to drink.

Best places to dine outside.

Cute summer look.

And happy national donut day! Are you eating any?
 

No comments: