PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Weekend

Happy to be heading into the weekend. We are finally out of the single digit temps here. I think yesterday we hit 30! (kind of a big deal here). What are your plans this weekend? We are keeping it pretty low key and trying to recover from sickness we've all had this past week. I know things have been quite slow here the past few weeks. I've been busy working on new products for my shop and designing new patterns for my textiles. If only I could have a few more hours in the day:) Have a good weekend.

A few links this week...

If this video doesn't make you happy I don't know what will. What a cool place to work!

I love Ellen

Prettiest flower cookies! Almost too pretty to eat.

Who doesn't love a Hi Five?

High waisted pants for Spring are on my list for Spring

I've always wondered about this toothbrush rule.

Skinny sweatpants

We're on a soup kick lately

Cute summer tote

Why you need your sleep?

Trying to simplify things around here and I heard this book is fantastic.
 

No comments: