PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, February 7, 2014

Weekend

Happy weekend. I'm so looking forward to getting more organized. My office looks like a bomb went off. I've been busy working on new products for my shop! I'm also planning to hit up a Maker's Market happening here in Minneapolis, and the Olympics have begun! Do you watch? What are your plans?

Some of my favorite links lately...

Staying in for Valentine's Day. 20 dinner ideas.

Sneakers to go with everything.

Blue walls in the master bedroom. Would you dare?

An imaginary mountain cabin I can get behind.

Cute summer dress and braided hair.

All men should take note. Haha!

The seven minute workout app.

Cute Valentine ideas.

Russian recipes. Reminds me of our trip to St. Petersburg!

Lovely free printable calendar.
 
Make Monday a happy one! 5 proven strategies
 

No comments: