PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Let's do this 2014

Crazy to think we are already a week into 2014!! Over the past week I've been thinking a lot about where I want to go this year and how I'm going to get there. In order to keep me on track I'm working on setting monthly goals and also some bigger yearly goals. I'm hoping to be able to get over some of my perfectionist qualities in order to accomplish my goals.

I plan to keep blogging and will be making a few changes (also hoping to get some feedback from you in the next couple of weeks). Last year I started my product line which was both scary and exciting at the same time and I hope to continue growing and expanding that part of my business as well. I wish you all a happy and healthy new year, now it's time to get to work!

What are your plans for 2014?
doormat from Furbish Studio

No comments: