PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, December 20, 2013

What are your favorite holiday traditions?

Last week I mentioned that this is our first Christmas staying at our own house and not going home. I'm a little sad we aren't going to be with our families, but it's also nice to start thinking about starting some of our own traditions. When we were growing up my mom always made gingerbread houses for us to decorate. It was always one so my favorite traditions and one that I decided to start with Will. Although our gingerbread house was store bought (my mom makes them from scratch), it was still fun to see Will get excited about decorating it, when he wasn't thinking about filling his mouth with marshmallows.

What are some of your favorite holiday traditions? I'd love to hear.



   
   

No comments: