PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Fall Favorites: Jeans

camo jeans from Gap, worn jeans from Madewell, coated jeans from Gap
I can't believe that summer is almost over and September is right around the corner. Jeans are totally on my radar this Fall since I'm not pregnant anymore. Here are a few of my favorites. I've been wanting to try the new denim line from Madewell (center ones). Have any of you tried it? And I always go back to Gap when it comes to jeans because the fit works for me, I can get them in tall, plus I really like these camo and coated ones? Where is your favorite place to shop for jeans?

image
image
  

1 comment:

Alecia said...

love that second look. And my camo pants are in heavy rotation for fall already.

xx Alecia with www.likesof.us