PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 14, 2013

Happy Father's Day Weekend

my dad and I
We just got home from our vacation last night and I'll be sharing some of the photos from our trip next week. Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there including my own. Our plans this weekend are to get unpacked from our trip, but we are also heading to the Twins baseball game tonight and to another birthday party tomorrow. Hope you all have a good weekend.

Here are some fun links I've recently come across...

Fun game for on the go.

A denim tee for summer.

Reading this book in preparation for baby.

Cute suit for summer.

Easy and pretty DIY project for a summer barbecue.

These tacos sound so delicious.

Love these custom watercolors.

Perfect flat brown sandals that would go with everything.

A dreamy outdoor space.
 

No comments: