PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Do or Don't: Wide Leg Pants

left // right
We just got back from our trip to North Carolina and I'm trying to play catch up on a bunch of design projects. It was kind of nice having a little break from blogging as well. Later, I'll share some pictures from our trip.

It seems we've been wearing skinny pants and jeans for so long I kind of forgot how much I like wide leg pants. I love how easy and comfortable these ones look, don't you think? They would be perfect to pack for a vacation or worn for a dinner date this summer.

What do you think, would you wear?
    

2 comments:

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

I wear skinny pants/jeans all the time, but I love these looks! they look so comfortable and relaxed!

JMCR FOUNDATION said...

Loved the blue printed one.
christian websites