PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, February 8, 2013

To try: statement sweaters

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
Thanks for your sweet comments about our baby news. Over the past couple of months statement sweaters have been popping up like crazy. You can pretty much find a sweater with anything on it. I wore the ampersand one at Alt a couple of weeks ago with a collared shirt underneath. I also like the idea of layering a statement necklace on top.

I've rounded up a few of my favorites.

What do you think, are statement sweaters a do or a don't?
   

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I really like them! I'm not so sure I could pull of the lobster one :) but I love that flamingo one.

dani said...

I have that ampersand sweater and it gets fuzz EVERYWHERE! It makes me so sad that something I love so much is unwearable! Haha

<3 The Daily Dani

eypolapol said...

I've been seeing this a lot on the internet. I have to get me one of these!

eypolapol.tumblr.com

Jolleen || The Graffitied Gardenia said...

Yes! So cute!