PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, November 19, 2012

What are your favorite Thanksgiving Day foods?

image
Since this week is Thanksgiving I would it would be fun to hear some of your favorite holiday foods and if you have any good recipes I'd love to hear those as well. This Thanksgiving we are going to a friend's house since we don't have family nearby (plus, our house is filled with boxes).

My favorite food on Thanksgiving is usually the stuffing (probably because it's one of those foods I eat once a year). And since I'm not really a fan of pies, last year I decided to try making a toffee pumpkin pie cheesecake instead of the typical pie.

Do you stick to traditional Thanksgiving foods or do have different foods you make? What are some of your favorites? I thought it was pretty cool to hear some of our friends actually do fondue on Thanksgiving.
 

No comments: