PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 2, 2012

Hello January

linda and harriett 2012 letterpress calendar
Hello 2012. I love the beginning of a new year. It feels like a fresh start and a good reason to start doing all those things I've been wanting to do. How about you, setting any New Year's Resolutions? 

p.s. anyone else playing the photoaday challenge on instagram? Take a photo a day for the month of January. You can see mine on instagram via @alihenrie

Other great goal setting inspiration:

One little word for 2012

a chalkboard of goals

a good reminder

adorable desktop calendar

2012 declutter and organize schedule

weekly planners

1 comment:

Elisa @ Crazy, Amazing Life said...

One photo a day is too much for me, but I am planning on doing either Project 52 or Project 12, maybe both.

Thank you for sharing the decluttering schedule! I am doing pretty good right now, but in order to maintain that I need to start over soon... or I'll be submerged by clutter again in a few months.

Happy New Year!