PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

To try: wrap your belt

I've been seeing wrapped belts all over the place, in fact they have been something I have been wearing quite regularly myself. I like how they make an outfit seem more casual and not-so-perfect.

Also, wrapping the belt is a great way to wear those belts that may be on the big side.

images via pinterest, clockwise from top left: 1. 2. 3. 4. 
Although there are many different ways to wrap it (as seen above), this is one of the ways I like to do it, plus it works well for long and short belts.


 p.s. I'm sharing some of my favorite beauty items over on Gaby's blog The Vault Files today. You can check it out here. Plus, Gaby's got great style and her blog is worth taking a peek.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm a huge fan of this look. It's such a creative spin and spices up a really simplistic outfit!

Anonymous said...

i love this look! i love how it can change the feel and look of any outfit:)

nedsi said...

Amazing Posts...nedsi10.org

milk tea + polkadots said...

I love belts! I just learned a new way to tie a belt here: http://simplybold.blogspot.com/2011/09/bad-hair-day.html Isn't the little loop so neat?? :)

Karboojeh Jewelry & Crafts said...

Your belt wrapping ideas were featured in a segment at Studio 5 -KSL, here: http://studio5.ksl.com/?nid=71&sid=17608012. This is how I got to know about your blog. I thought someone should let know :)
Karboojeh

http://www.karboojeh.tumblr.com

Aubree said...

Saw this on Studio 5. Great post!

Aubree said...

I found you on Studio 4. Fun post! I would love to repost this on my blog (with full credit to you of course). Please let me know if that is okay. aubreelarsen@gmail.com

yellowblackbird.blogspot.com