PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, September 26, 2011

Style Feature: Annemarie

Happy Monday! I am so happy that it is starting to feel like fall, it is definitely my favorite time of year.

Today's style feature is Annemarie of the fabulous blog: Brunch at Saks. When I first started reading blogs, Annemarie's was one of the first. I was immediately drawn in and continue to enjoy her lovely finds and tips. She is super stylish and has a great eye for finding beautiful things, as evidenced here...
1. marc jacobs polka dot scarf net-a-porter - I'd love to wear this Marc Jacobs scarf in the winter months ahead.
2. flash flats Kate Spade - These Kate Spade gold flash flats are my all-time favorite. I bought a pair last year and have worn them out, so back on my wish list they go.
3. the original flea: saddle bag Fleabags - I really love the Original Flea: Saddle bag. It's gorgeously designed and would be a great everyday bag.
4. large rectangle hanging capiz pendant West Elm - I've been coveting this capiz pendant from West Elm for a while. It compliments any decor theme beautifully.
5. hang in there mini glasses pendant Kate Spade - I can't get over how cute this mini glasses pendant is by Kate Spade.
6. turned-leg dhurrie ottoman West Elm - This dhurrie ottoman by West Elm is so much fun. I think it would be perfect in lieu of a coffee table.
7. 21st century girl business cards minted - Even though everything is on the internet these days, I'm still old fashioned about things like business cards.  These are simple and fun - perfect for handing out at conferences or meetings.

Thanks Annemarie for sharing your finds with us, and those kate spade flats are making their way to my wish list as well.

3 comments:

Logan Living said...

Loving The Flea market bag. 'Brunch at Saks' is a great way to start the morning!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Love ALL of her picks!

Unknown said...

Gasp such great picks!