PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Wheat Bread

I love bread from the bakery Great Harvest. It is sooo good! unfortunately we don't have any of those out here in Arkansas.

I try not to buy bread from the grocery store because it just doesn't taste good. I tried going to a bakery out here (No go).

So I've decided if I can't find my own bread I am going to have to bake my own and thanks to my friend Hailey, I've been making some of her "Killer Wheat Bread" and it is good!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

I'm so glad that you like it Ali! I'm going to have to break down and make some now. :)

Nelson and Suz said...

Thank you x a million for posting this!!! I've always wanted to perfect bread making. This recipe inspired me to give it another try. I make a batch today and it turned out GREAT!!!! I'm so ecstatic!!!! My family loves you. :)