PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Teen Girl Bedroom

Life has been a bit crazy busy at the moment (as usual). I wish I had more time to blog (hoping to change that a bit). I've branched into styling more interiors (don't worry I still love fashion) and am working on several new interior design projects!! One project I'm currently working on is a teen girl's bedroom. My client loves color and pattern and wanted something bright and happy and modern. My inspiration and starting point for the project was this brightly colored geomeric art piece from Minted. Minted is one of my go-tos for good and affordable art as well as invitations, and party decor. I also love that you can have the prints framed when you order, which is nice!
And here's the final concept board...



Stay tuned for more project updates that I'll be sharing!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Love the print! do you have a link to it?