PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, January 9, 2014

5 trends to borrow from the boys

image from Madewell
So you know I already have a thing for plaid, and the sporty trend, and baseball caps and pretty much all things tomboy. I've been wearing a ridiculous amount of these items over the past several months. A baseball cap has been especially useful on those days I don't have time to wash my hair:) And I'd be wearing my oxfords a whole lot more if it weren't so cold here (-40 with windchill this past week). There's something that makes you look instantly cool and casual when you add a tomboy piece to your look.

Here are a few of my favorites  to borrow from your guy.

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
What do you think, do you like to add tomboy pieces to your look?
  

No comments: