Thursday, December 19, 2013
Gift guide: for toddlers
Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet? I just finished ordering a few last minute things, thanks to Amazon Prime. Toddlers are so fun to shop for, which made it difficult for me to narrow it down. Here are a few favorites. You still have a few more days.
1.Will uses these do a dot markers at preschool and loves them. Because they don't make a huge mess, I like that they don't require too much supervision.
2. I've heard so many great things about balance bikes in helping kids learn how to ride a regular bicycle, and the seat is adjustable as your child grows.
3. So I had to throw this in there. The softest pretzel t-shirt from my shop and it's cute for boys or girls:)
4. I like simple toys where kids have to use their imagination a little and these kid o colored blocks would be perfect for building towers and knocking them down.
5. Will has so much fun playing with coins and putting them in his bank. This little apple bank is to die for, plus it's a good way to start teaching kids about saving their money.
6. We love Dr. Seuss books, and they are the kind of books I'm okay with reading over and over again. I like finding books for my boys that I used to read when I was little like Green Eggs and Ham.
7. I don't know a kid that doesn't like to prepare a pretend meal or play with a kitchen.
8. Memory is a great first game to play with toddlers. Will loves playing it over and over again. This memory game is wooden so it will last through many rounds.
9. I love these little sets from Melissa and Doug. Not only are they adorable, but well made. The airplane one would be a favorite at our house, but I also like the school bus and fire truck.
Any other good ideas for little ones?