|1. olay regenerist micro-sculpting eye cream and lash serum duo / 2. bobbi brown pot rouge for lips and cheeks / 3. benefit cosmetics stay don't stray / 4. Mac Fix+ / 5. olay regenerist wrinkle revolution complex|
1. I usually curl my eyelashes, but I've never thought to prime my eyelashes before applying mascara until recently. I'm really picky about mascaras because I hate when mascara ends up below my eyes giving me raccoon eyes. This eyelash primer really helps the mascara go on evenly and also helps it to stay put.
2. I'm a huge fan of blush. I recently started using this cream blush from Bobbi Brown. The one thing I like about it is that it's a cream so it stays on longer, plus a little goes a long way. I also like wearing it on my lips as well. It gives them a nice soft pink color that isn't too much, but just enough.
3. The name says it all. This primer is amazing at keeping your eyeshadow in place. I used to always get creases in my eyelids whenever I wore eyeshadow until I started using a primer and now I can't wear eye makeup without it.
4. After using a little powder to help things stay put, I love to sometimes spray on a little of Mac Fix+. It's a spray mist that helps makeup stay on longer and also gives that nice dewy look that we all strive to achieve. Plus, it's pretty refreshing and smells great.
5. Now that I've entered my thirties, I am starting to realize the importance of taking care of my skin and a good moisturizer is essential. I recently started using the Olay wrinkle revolution complex and I can already notice a difference in my skin. I also like that it's a bit of a thicker cream but doesn't feel greasy.
This post was sponsored by Olay through their partnership with POPSUGAR Select. While I was compensated to write a post about Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Eye Cream & Lash Serum Duo and Regenerist Wrinkle Revolution Complex, all opinions are my own.