PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, May 3, 2013

Pineapple Salsa


In preparation for Cinco de Mayo this weekend I thought I would share one of my favorite salsa recipes. There are two things I can't get enough of: salsa and pineapple. This recipe is super easy to make and the colors alone make it a perfect snack to share or to take to a party. It would even be great to add in a little mango.





    
Pineapple Salsa

About 5 or 6 Roma tomatoes
Pineapple (I used half of one)
Handful of Cilantro
1/3 of a Red Onion
Juice of 1/2 a lime
Dash of Sea Salt
Dash of Garlic Salt 

None of the measurements are exact because it depends on how much you like of each, but really there's no way to really mess it up. I like mine to have a little less onion and cilantro and if you want a little kick consider adding a jalapeno. 
       

No comments: