PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Where do you go on vacation?

image
I obviously have vacation on the mind probably because we will be having a new baby in a few  months and it might have something to do with it snowing right now. Brandon and I talk about when we do vacations we want to explore new places especially after our trip to Russia last year, although there is a part of me that loves the familiar. My family does Hawaii every couple of years and I love it because we stay at the same place and go to the same places. It never gets old to me and kind of feels like I live there for a couple of weeks.

I would love to hear how you decide where to go on vacation, do you visit the same places or try new destinations?

In a couple of weeks we are heading to North Carolina for my husband's MBA graduation and I'm excited because it's somewhere I've never been.

No comments: