PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, October 6, 2012

How to Be Happier


This past week I read an article in Time Business on how to "Be Happier in Business and Life: 10 Things to Stop Doing Right Now" Sometimes I think we do focus a lot on things we should do to be happier, but I like how the focus in this article is on things we should stop doing, like stop blaming others or stop fearing. "Holding on to what you think you need won’t make you happier; letting go so you can reach for and try to earn what you want will."

What do you think? How do you find ways to be happy in your life? (I think playing on a big ball helps).

On another note, we head back home to Minneapolis today. It has been a fun couple of weeks and I'm pretty sure Will is going to be sad leaving all his cousins and grandparents.

Have a great weekend.
 

No comments: