PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, October 1, 2012

Hello October


I can't believe it is already October and it has almost been a year for us in Minneapolis. This month is already stacking up to be a busy one but I'm super excited to be taking a photography and another Illustrator class at Nicole's Classes (their classes rock). We are still out of town, but I have a few more things planned this week.

Here are some of my favorite finds around the web lately.

Adorable new blog for ideas with kids

Perfect time of year to try these.

Fall shoes

Cute buys under $25

A good reminder

This sweater

A view

Extreme oatmeal
 

2 comments:

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Looove that sweater! And Nicole's classes really rock, I'm always checking out the tutorials ;)

Unknown said...

thanks for the link!! love your blog.