Wednesday, September 5, 2012
Summer of '12
I cannot believe the summer is practically over. It went by way too quick, but we did have some great moments (shared through instagram).
1. Started the summer with a 2nd birthday bash for this guy (who is growing up way too fast).
2. Started and actually finished reading a book.
3. Went from blonde to brunette (a fun change).
4. Visited St. Petersburg Russia (and Amsterdam too)!
5. Ate way too many tomatoes (with basil and fresh mozzarella of course).
6. Found and bought lots of my favorite candies which are kind of hard to find.
7. Had many playgrounds on repeat.
8. Went to the MN State Fair (first timers).
9. Played many backyard games.
10. Wore lots of stripes.
11. Ate lots of raspberry milkshakes.
12. Designed some new fabrics (more to come).
What did you do this summer?