PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 27, 2012

Fall Essential #1: Ankle Boots


Because I'm super excited about some of the fall trends, I'm going to start sharing some of my fall essential fashion items over the next couple of weeks. If you plan on getting any type of new shoe this fall, my vote is the ankle boot. I love this style because it's so versatile. It works with all types of pants (including cropped and skinnies), and can even be worn with skirts and dresses (that's how I plan on wearing mine anyway).  
ONE: ankle boots / bird top / corduroy skinnies (similar) / clutch

TWO: ankle boots / silk top / leatherette skirt / handbag

 What do you think of the ankle boot? Any other fall shoe favorites?
  

4 comments:

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Couldn't agree more, this is a must must must! Already got mine, but of course, I have another pair on my radar ;)

Natasha said...

I bought a good pair of ankle boots this year and I've worn them almost every day of winter. It's almost spring here now, so I'm going to really miss them.

Unknown said...

I am still hunting for the perfect ones! Sota getting excited for Fall :)

Stephanie @ henry happened said...

I love ankle boots, especially with a chunky block heel that not too high, nor too low. and yeah, they look good with anything! flat boots are also a good option for me.