PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Take a Bike Ride

belt / jeans / t shirt / watch / lip stain / sneakers / bag / bike

In a couple of weeks my husband and I will be heading to Russia. On the way home we are going to be stopping in Amsterdam for a day. I've never been and am way excited. Any suggestions? Since we are only going to be there a short time we thought it would be fun to do a city bike tour to see as much as we can in a short period of time, so, I thought I'd put together a little bike riding look complete with my bike riding necessities: a crossbody bag, relaxed jeans, a fun tee, striped sneakers, a watch to keep us on time, and the look wouldn't be complete without a bright pink lip (p.s. this revlon lip stain and balm is my newest obsession).

Also, today I'm over on Henry Happened sharing two ways to wear the striped t shirt. You can view it here.
 

4 comments:

Haley @ Cardigan Junkie said...

LOVE bike tours - except when I hit a parked car in Paris and fell of my bike behind the Louvre. I had not ridden in 10 years before that tour, and highly recommend that you practice at home before heading out if that applies to you ;-)

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Um that top is so cute. And sounds like a fun trip coming up!

Aimée Moncur said...

The top is gorgeous! Hope you have fun

http://petticoatsandpansies.blogspot.co.uk/

Liz - So Much to Smile About said...

I love a good bike ride! Sounds like you will have an amazing time!