PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, June 11, 2012

Mashed Potatoes


How do you cook your mashed potatoes? It seems like everyone has a special way to make mashed potatoes. I even knew of a girl who used to boil the potatoes in cream. Can you imagine how delicious they would be? You don't get many food posts from me and there is a reason for that, but these mashed potatoes are worth sharing.


Red (S)mashed Potatoes

2.5 lbs red potatoes (I peel half of them and keep the skins on the other half)
1/3 block of cream cheese (I didn't say they were healthy)
1T ranch dressing
1/2 c (or more) of milk
1/2 tsp garlic salt (or more)
salt and pepper
  

2 comments:

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Next time I make them I'll try adding some cream cheese, I normally use shredded cheese, whatever I have ;)

Amber said...

I made these tonight when I couldn't find the side dish I had originally planned. It was so delicious!! Thanks for the recipe, it will be my go to from now on!