Like I mentioned before I had a wonderful experience at Altitude Design Summit in Salt Lake City last weekend. It far exceeded my expectations and I'm already figuring out how I can attend next year. It was extremely inspiring and so much fun.
(from top left:)
1. Fleming's Steakhouse on Wednesday night was amazing and meeting the talented ladies of Minted was even more amazing.
2. Received a box full of goodies, thanks to wonderful sponsors.
3. Dessert with every meal means I ate way more than I needed to last week.
4. Loved seeing everyone's version of "all white" at the Winter White Party.
(photo: via flickr)
5. Met amazing friends and bloggers and can't wait to reconnect with them online.
6. Two favorite quotes from Ben Silbermann, founder of Pinterest, "The goal of Pinterest is not to keep you online, but to get you offline to go do something" and "If you don't bet on yourself, nobody else will."
7. Even the restrooms at Grand America were amazing.
8. The creativity in the 8 mini parties Friday night was mind-blowing.
9. and 10. Being a finalist in the HP fashion challenge meant I was so close to winning a computer, but so excited to have the opportunity to meet Anya (winner of Project Runway). She was incredibly cool.
11. Learning how to upholster a chair and tuft an ottoman had me thinking, "I can do that."
12. Video blogging class by Ken and Erin Loechner was extremely informative and they have to be the cutest couple I've ever seen. (b.a.d. photography via flickr)
13. and 14. and I can't forget to show you my last minute business cards and my new bff Amanda from Recycled Consign and Design
p.s. I plan on taking a real camera next year because the iphone photos do not do it justice, although the photo team did a great job and there are plenty more photos to view over here.