PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, December 16, 2011

Get the Look

 I would consider the LRS (little red skirt) just as essential as the LBD. I'm loving this colorblock look from the beautiful Jessica Quirk of What I Wore. (would also make for a great holiday outfit, don't you think?)

What are you up to this weekend? My husband and I are going on a much needed date with new friends. I am also proud to say I have most of my Christmas shopping done (thanks to online shopping), so I won't have to hit the malls the Saturday before Christmas. Have a good one.

p.s. I have a new DIY project coming soon and possibly a little giveaway from my wish list.

2 comments:

Liz - So Much to Smile About said...

This is SO great! Totally with you on the red skirt - it looks so fab!

Express Sales LLC said...

The little red skirt got my attention to say that, that is awesome! The belt is also perfect. Nice post.