PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, December 12, 2011

Fall

As winter is right around the corner, I thought I would share some of our happenings from fall. With a move to another state, a husband getting his MBA and traveling around the world, a TV segment, and an active toddler boy, this fall was definitely a busy one.
much time spent with mom (as dad spent some time in London)
Pumpkin patch
With my models before the style segment I did on Studio 5
A move to Minneapolis (this will be our 6th state in 6 years, yeah we move a lot)
Will, the dragon, goes trick or treating for the first time
A smoked turkey for Thanksgiving
This boy turns 18 months
Our first snowfall in Minnesota
My love for all things fair isle begins and my collection of scarves grows larger

1 comment:

Hayley said...

and you look stellar with red lipstick!