PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Holiday Gift Idea #1

All mittens from ASOS, clockwise from top left: wool fair isle fringed mitten / basic converter gloves / oui non mitten / cable mitten with fleece lining

My holiday gift guide starts tomorrow where I will be posting one idea every day up until Christmas. I started the gift guide last year as a way to motivate me to blog more and since then I've added in much more and haven't stopped blogging. So, since this idea is where my blog began, I thought I would carry on the tradition.  However, I decided to start a day early because these mittens are too cute not to mention (and they're on sale). I love the 'non' and 'oui' ones (pretty much the only two words I remember from my high school french class).


1 comment: