PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What to Wear: Night Out

I'm back, sorry for the lack of posts, we have been on the go the past few days.

My friend recently asked me to give her some ideas for something she could wear for a night out. My idea of fashion for a night out is to have fun and wear something you normally wouldn't such as a bold red lipstick, a sequin top, or a bright colored pair of jeans.


10 things to wear for a night out:

1. statement jewelry - colorblocked or a mix of metal chains Piperlime and Lauren Elan
2. skinny jeans - in a bright color Forever 21
3. animal print top - paired with skinny jeans or a pair of dressy shorts Forever 21
4. embellished sandals - in a metallic color Amazon
5. t-shirt dress - with sequins asos
6. foldover clutch - in an unexpected color combination clare vivier
7. russian red lipstick - in a bold color MAC cosmetics
8. beaded heels - half sandal, half bootie Nordstrom
9. loose fit blouse - in a pastel color net-a-porter
10. sequin top - with stripes JCrew

Eliza, enjoy your night out (and PARIS)!

2 comments:

Jeff and Eliza said...

Thanks so much for the ideas! I really like the dress, the bracelet and the heels!

AT THE LOVE SHACK said...

Totally Agree! I am loving that color block bracelet; I think I am going to make one similar.