PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, August 4, 2011

To try: straw fedora

I am a huge fan of hats. When I was in college we did an advertising project for Goorin Brothers Hat Company in San Francisco. It was so fun to research and find out people's thoughts on hats (other than baseball caps). The company also gave us each a hat we could wear around, and I still have and wear mine.

Summer is the perfect time for hats especially on those days when you're having a bad hair day (or you just don't feel like doing your hair). I picked up this straw fedora last month and it has been one of my favorite accessories this summer.

Here are some of my other favorite picks.
 
1. malibu fedora Goorin 2. striped fedora Zappos 3. david & young fedora Nordstrom 4. david & young straw fedora Nordstrom 5. phylicia fedora Aldo 6. mahalo fedora Goorin 

What are your thoughts on hats? Are you a hat wearer?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooo I love number 2!

AT THE LOVE SHACK said...

I am an avid hat wearer! Depends on the season, weather, or activity as to what hat I will grab to wear. Cute hats above, especially 1 and 5 :)

Emily said...

Yay Goorin Brothers! :)