PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Mismatched Dining Chairs

As I am thinking about making some changes to my dining table, I have been noticing more and more mismatched dining sets. This look definitely gives the room a more casual vibe. I like the idea of using the same style of chair and painting each one a different color, or choosing different styles of chairs and painting them all the same color.

image
image
image
image

image
image
What do you think?

Do you have mismatched dining chairs or like the look of mismatched?


3 comments:

Gloria said...

The anal retentive side of my brain would've screamed "no!" at the thought of mismatched chairs, but I'm actually really liking how it's done in these photos :-) It gives the room a bit more character!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Well Chassity was right (as always) and your bloggy really *IS* all
kinds of fabulous! And mismatched chairs are fast becoming a favorite
look of mine...especially different colored ones (c:

Nicole said...

I love the black table and the different turquise chairs!!! May have to try that out one day!