PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, June 6, 2011

I'm Back

We are back from vacation (a week and a half long trip visiting family). We had a great time. It was jammed pack with weddings, birthdays, parties, hanging out with friends and family, and eating lots of food. I almost feel like I need a vacation from my vacation.

One of my favorite things about visiting family is my mom always has fresh flowers in her home, something I wish I had more often.

1. (from my mom's house) 2. 3. 4.


Other great finds from around the web:

in a ponytail rut, love these hair ideas

cute striped dress

cool walls

planning a trip? awesome outfit ideas

ABC bookcase

East Coast or West Coast, which do you prefer?

New song from Coldplay

1 comment:

ROXY MARJ said...

Ah! I hope this comment sticks. I left one the other day but it wouldn't stay... :/

Right there with you on the fresh flowers Ali. I too have a mom who always has fresh flowers in the house... it wasn't until a couple weeks ago that I started cutting away at our flowery bushes for this very reason. :)

So fun meeting you and your blog! I LOVE IT!!! xo