PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mother's Day Gifts

Since this Sunday is Mother's Day (and my mom's birthday is today!), I thought I would share some gift ideas for mom.

Print Cashmere & Silk Wrap Nordstrom, Lodis Ipad stand up case Piperlime, Charm Destination Necklace Urban Outfitters
Cupcake Kit Paper Source, Food for Family & Friends book Amazon, Milk Bottle Measuring Cups Anthropologie
Herb Pot Trio Amazon, Collective Concepts floral print top Piperlime, Garden Tool Set Paper Source


Printed Round Sunglasses Urban Outfitters, Hive & Honey Multi Ring Necklace Piperlime, Beige Ruffle Handbag Ruche

clockwise from top left:
My Mom: Her Stories, Her Words Paper Source, Doodlebook Picture Frame Paper Source, Love Candy Mint Print MadebyGirl, Matrushka Pocket Mirror Paper Source, Carnaby Scale Vase Jonathan Adler, Lollia Hand Cream Anthropologie

  
If you feel up to making a gift for mom, check here for lots of ideas.

1 comment:

Sierra and Ryan said...

I got my bag and I LOVE it! Thanks for the giveaway :-)

And thanks for all the mom gift ideas, I need to jump on that asap!

:-D