PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

April Faves

I know it is almost May and I am just barely posting my favorite items for April.  Lucky for you, I am giving away one of these faves. See here.



1. Jersey Pencil Skirt Asos - because cobalt is a hot color and will continue to be into fall
2.  Wide Low Heels Zara - low heel = comfortable and a great price
3. Decorate Book Amazon- been dying to get my hands on this new book by design blogger Holly Becker. Her blog: decor8
4. Aldo Montross Bag Zappos - this color is practically perfect
5. Antique Brass Envelope Necklace Etsy - vintage and whimsical, a perfect combination
6. Chain and Beads Bracelet Target - love a mixture of tough and sweet
7. Silk Bromley Blouse Madewell - amazing color and style, what is not to like about it?

1 comment:

milk tea + polkadots said...

Those Zara heels look cute and comfy! Too bad you can't order online. Grr...