PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, March 7, 2011

March Faves


1. Cap Sleeve Tee Nordstrom - you can never have too many tees
2. Vans Palisades Sneaker Nordstrom - reminders of California
3. Bad Byron's Butt Rub Amazon - makes fajitas (or any other food) taste amazing
4. Gianni Knot Front Bag Nordstrom - handbag or diaper bag, check
5. Radio Dinner Plates Crate and Barrel - since almost all of my current plates are chipped
6. Rock Candy Ring Anthropologie - I might just want to eat this
7. Striped Scarf American Eagle - because you can never have too many scarves (or stripes)
8. Bicycle Necklace Ruche - is it spring yet?
9. Leather Wrap Belt Urban Outfitters - a wide and skinny belt in one
10. Imperial Trellis Pillows Etsy  - my guest room could really use these

4 comments:

Chelli said...

Love those!!!

buddhenrie said...

So happy you found the Butt Rub. In fact, I think I'm going to buy some right now.

Ash said...

I live those vans. They are on my spring wish list! I miss you as a shopping pal. We could have both had those by now if you didn't live over there in Arkansas!

Ash said...

I live those vans. They are on my spring wish list! I miss you as a shopping pal. We could have both had those by now if you didn't live over there in Arkansas!